If you would prefer to contact us electronically then please use the form below.
Alternatively if you wish to contact:
- The Headteacher, Kelly Holbrook, directly then email firstname.lastname@example.org marking it, FAO The Headteacher
- The Chair of Governors, directly then email email@example.com marking it, FAO Chair of Governors
- You can contact the school’s Special Educational Needs Coordinator, Ian Little on: (0191) 2189500. Ext 206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org marking it, FAO SENCO
- For information about The Melrose Centre, please telephone Southlands School on 0191 300 0505 or email admin@southlandsNT.org.uk
- For a general school enquiry please email email@example.com marking it, FAO Rowan Standish
Submit Enquiry Online
Data Protection Statement
Longbenton High School is fully committed to full compliance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The School will therefore follow procedures which aim to ensure that all our staff, Governors, and contractors who have access to any personal data held by or on behalf of the School are fully aware of and abide by their duties under the GDPR. We also adhere to the guidance issued by the Information Commissioner.